Win a unique gin making class for 4 with master distiller Pete Lumber.
To celebrate being at Junipalooza 2021 and generally just to share the fun and joy from our gin range, we’re giving away a gin making class for you and your mates this month!
During the class, you’ll enjoy hearing about the history of gin and learn the secret art of distilling. Each student will leave with a bottle of their own gin PLUS a bottle each from the Lumbers Bartholomew core range (but excluding the navy strength). The class will last between 3 and 4 hours so a great day out – and we guarantee a good laugh!
It’s easy to enter!
- Fill in your details here with the form provided.
- Make sure you’re following us on both Facebook and Instagram 😊
Competition closes on 1st December 2021.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: 137 Gin whose registered office is at 137 Bartholomew St, Newbury, RG14 5HB, UK.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of 137 Gin and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this web page, Facebook, and Instagram. This competition is in no way endorsed, administered, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59 pm GMT on 1st December 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.